Welcome to Milan, Tennessee
PDF Print

city board and department heads 048

 Director of Public Works/Milan Landfill - Roger Smith

Regular MPW office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM

Memorial Day to Labor Day our office hours are Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-2:30PM

The office is closed for lunch from 11:30-12:15

Landfill's hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM; Summer Landfill hours are 6:30AM-3:00PM



Waste Management Holiday Schedule 2017

 January:  New Year’s Day

January:  Martin Luther King Jr Day

May:  Memorial Day

July:  Independence Day

September:  Labor Day

November:  Thanksgiving Day

December:  Christmas Day


If your regular service day falls on or after one of the above dates, your garbage will be collected one day behind schedule. 

 For questions please call MPW at 731-686-1611.


MILAN TN 38358
OFFICE  731-686-1611
FAX  731-686-8816
LANDFILL  731-686-1341 
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it



Duties of MPW

Policy for City Trash Pick-Up

Policy for Culvert Installation

Policy for Curb Cuts

Policy for Driveway Installation and Maintenance

Policy for Garbage Carts

Policy for Landfill Charges

Policy for Leaf Pick-up

Policy for MPW

Policy for Sidewalks 



Upcoming Events